Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Kathmandu and Pokhara
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: At least 1 years of experience
Salary: Rs. 20,000 - 30,000
The role and responsibilities are more specifically mentioned below:
- Assist in preparing and processing documentation related to accounts payable and receivable of core account.
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements and invoices and dispatching payments.
- Issue cheque for all accounts due.
- Ensure security for all cheque and finance related documents.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Assisting in handling petty cash book.
- Assisting in computing taxes owned and preparing tax/VAT returns, ensuring compliance payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Assisting in preparing books of account/vouchers and relevant documents.
- Assisting in handling and monitoring bankers and bank transactions.
- Assisting in summarizing expenditure and receipts.
- Maintain confidential employee’s files.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Implementing the financing strategy approved by the senior management.
- To ensure the organization meets all its commitments to the donors and be the contact person for donor in all finance related matters.
- Maintaining project wise tally to audit purpose.
- Devising and maintain office systems.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Ordering and maintain stationary and equipment suppliers.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
- Organizing and sorting paperwork, documents and computer- based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Carrying out other tasks as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
- For Kathmandu and Pokhara
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Accounting Software Knowledge
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Vehicle and License is compulsory.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to submit an application mentioning expected salary along with their curriculum vitae through email@example.com by 13th April, 2018.