We are conducting a search for an outstanding and talented Executive Chef for our well-known and respected Italian Restaurant facility within our first class Wine house property in Kathmandu. www.vesperhouse.com
8 years acclaimed The Vesper Café & Restaurant enjoyed an excellent reputation of being one of the best Italian & Continental restaurants in the city and in the area. Highlights of our restaurant would be pleasing and elegant ambience, high level of cuisine, wines and impeccable service.
- Daily sales reports & supports receipts, checking all control aspects and entering into accounting system & daily MIS format including coordinating with restaurant on documentation and banking assistance.
- Restaurant petty cash expense receipt, checking and organizing reimbursement.
- Bank reconciliation of all bank accounts including credit card settlement.
- Petty cash handling and processing reimbursement.
- Debtors collections and compulsory monthly tracking and sending out individual customers statement and copy invoices.
- Payment voucher and cheque preparation for all inventory suppliers, co-ordination with purchase on documentation etc.
- Other payments including rent, utilities & other standard payments as per credit terms.
- Key supplier account reconciliation.
- Monthly payroll working preparation from collecting all staff attendance records till working sheet, disbursement & pay slip distribution.
- Visiting local suppliers locations for surprise audit on cash, inventory, cross check the prices vs bill and other suppliers etc.
- Liaison / follow up with other departments and/or external agencies eg. banks etc on need basis.
- Maintenance of asset register & updating.
- Assist Senior Accountant in accounting and year end finalization/audit etc.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in compiling audits.
- Prepare financial status reports and studies as needed, provide supervisors with historical information, accurate financial reports as requested.
- BA/BS in Accounting Management or Business or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum four months as a staff accountant, accounting clerk, and cash handling experience required.
- Excellent math and analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to accurately multi-task and meet established deadlines required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Working knowledge of employee payroll/timekeeping systems and MS Excel required
The Vesper Group would like to thank all candidates for your interest, but regret that only those qualified and match the following: (No exceptions)
Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application. Please send your full resume details with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above urgent assignment. Look forward to hearing from you.
9808041189 / 9801046659
The Vesper Group of Companies
www.vesperhouse.com | www.vespercafe.com