Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Accountant for our client company.
Job Location: Kathmandu
Salary: 15,000-20,000 at initial phase, performance based salary increment.
Eligibility: Undergraduate with minimum one year experience
- Preparing financial statements as balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and statement of shareholder’s equity.
- Keep and communicate accounting records as journal, ledger, bank statements and invoices.
- Auditing financial information.
- Meeting and interviewing clients.
- To consult with clients and agree what data to collect and how it should be gathered.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Analysing accounts and business plans.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately.
- Track all sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads.
- Dealing with insolvency cases.
- To present results to higher management, regulatory authorities.
- To carry out research, often as part of a team.
- To write reports and presenting findings to the concerned department.
- Marketing and other tasks as assigned by higher authorities/ or as per company requirements.
- Service oriented, responsible, great communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen and interest
- Have a positive learning attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Fluency in English, both written and speaking
- Impromptu decision-making capacity
- Inquisitiveness to learn
- An aptitude for analytical thinking
- Expert in time management
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers