We are looking for talented, energetic, and creative software quality assurance engineer with strong QA skills in web based enterprise grade and highly scalable applications.
- Define, implement, and maintain test strategies, test plans, test specifications, and test suites.
- Develop and generate scripts, create, maintain, and execute automated regression test suite using testing tools like Selenium test framework.
- Review and provide input to requirements, specifications. Develop design documents, user manuals and other development documentation.
- Identify appropriate tools, testing methodology, automation approach
- Investigate potential defects and discuss them with developers
- Tested the application in functional and system integration testing
- Propose new approaches to achieve product goals and timelines with quality in a cost-effective manner
- Analyze and solve performance-related issues
- Understand and contribute in product requirements, architecture and design. Ensure product design is inherently testable (e.g., suggest automation hooks, develop performance metric)
- Experience in (Manual & Automation) testing of software using REST Client APIs and Web Services on Http and Https protocol, Advanced UI/Frontend, and DB validation testing.
- Experience testing different web service methodologies REST, Web Services, SOA, XML, JSON.
- Candidates must be good in Automation Testing, .Net, SQL.
- Experience working with and using JIRA (or similar tools) in an Agile/Scrum development model.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Work independently with minimal guidance and eventually be a mentor and role model for new team members.
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Dashain Bonus and Retention Bonus
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime and Project Incentives
- Performance review
- Free Lunch and Recreation Facilities
- Detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played
- Tools and Technologies used in current and/or previous job/s
- Expected monthly salary
- Days required to joining
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.