Committed to self-reliant development through the fostering of modern Philanthropy
For the support of rural women's organizations
Tewa, the Nepali's women's fund invites applications from qualified, visionary and committed Nepali citizens for the position of Documentation and Communication Officer, who shall actively participates in documenting and communicating Tewa's programmes, progress and works to all stakeholders. The Documentation and Communication officer works closely with other Programme Managers and Officers.
This position is based in Lalitpur and will require occasional field visits.
The key tasks of this position include:
- Preparing reports and documents of the related program
- Communicating with related parties
- Preparing reports and other documentation of field visits
- Support Program Managers and Officers in Program management
- Support in proposal developments
- Preparing periodic report
- Develop communication work plan for each fiscal year in collaboration with the team
- Regularly updates Tewa's website and social media
- Manage Tewa publications and official documents/reports
- Support with monitoring, evaluation and information system management of Tewa
Minimum required qualification:
- Bachelors' degree with two years work experiences in related field
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Nepali and English
- Must be proficient in computer applications, viz. MS Office package, graphics designs and online information systems
Remuneration and benefits will commensurate with the rules of Tewa.
Please send in your application with an updated CV, a passport size photo and a maximum of one-page write-up on "Why do you think you are best person suited for this position". Application to reach Tewa no later than February 20, 2018 to email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered at Tewa.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Direct phone calls will not be entertained.