Rillmark Pvt. Ltd. (trading as Yours Digitally www.yoursdigitally.co) is a Certified Digital Agency building innovative and unique applications and is the one of the pioneers in web solutions in Nepal. We have a team of 45 existing Web Ninjas with a modern office based in the heart of Kathmandu, Maitidevi.
Front Office Representative (Receptionist)
Number of opening: 1
Front Office Representative’s Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or running in management field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Professional Composure
- Basic accounting knowledge
What we are looking for:
- You are a pleasant personality who can be the first point of contact to the company.
- You are able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- You can multitask and have stress management skills.
- You are flexible with time management when necessary would be a plus point.
- You welcome guests positively.
- You execute all the administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
What you will be involved in:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Perform administrative activities like filing, setting monthly plans, keeping employees’ record and finally reporting to the concerned person.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, transcribing and faxing.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Experiences and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers and scanners)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills (both in English and Nepali)
- Solid typing skills (both in English and Nepali)
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Record keeping skills
- Administrative work handling skills
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus for your hard work
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week , Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Certification.
Drop Your CV @ email: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com