- Collaborate with clients, developers, quality managers and other stakeholders to ensure that business directivity is maintained.
- Coordinate and maintain project documentation and be responsible for proper monitoring and reporting of projects.
- Understand business/client requirements and business flow and prepare BRD.
- Actively participate in Sprint planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings and other agile activities.
- Skilled in effective budgeting and resource allocation.
- Formulation and implementation of project management processes.
- Analyze existing projects and identify gaps and areas of improvements.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain a strong, positive and can-do attitude.
- Strong Interpersonal skill.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Leadership Skills: Keep your group members motivated & engaged, and promptly resolve client related issues.
- Time Management: Work with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Math and Budgeting: Keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. Confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: Be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. Analyze data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Masters with at least five years’ experience in Project Management, Quality Control, and Project Operation in IT Related Company.
- Competitive salary
- 5 working days
- Festive allowance and Bonus
- Provident Fund and Gratuity
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Allowance for Lunch, Communication and Travelling expenses.
- Job related training opportunities
How to apply:
Interested candidates are required to post their cover letter and resume along with their work experience and education if any and expected salary to email@example.com.