- Supervise work activities of cleaning staffs to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in hotel.
- Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action.
- May purchase housekeeping supplies and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1/2 years of experience in related field.
The job involves attending guest inquiries promptly particularly during the check-in and check-out hours. The job also entails handling of reservation inquiries, front cash, telephone calls, room allocation, information dissemination and other related front office functions.
Candidates for the above positions should pass +2 or Bachelor/ BHM and must be within 25 years of age having pleasant personality with 2-3 years of related experience in any reputed Hotel. Knowledge of any other foreign language will be an added qualification.
"Priority will be given to BHM students.”
Candidates are requested to apply through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.