Qualification and experience
- Bachelor's with specialization in Human resource preferred.
- At least 3 years of Specialized HR related job experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience addressing all aspects of HR management from recruitment till exit interview in addition to HR manager/generalist duties.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of people successfully.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Recruitment, on boarding and induction
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Reviewing HR Operations effectiveness
- Employee Governance and welfare
- Employee development and engagement activities
- Compensation & benefits management
- Employee services and counseling