A well-established solar and energy efficiency service company based in Kathmandu is searching for highly motivated, career-oriented and dependable staff for long term employment in the following position:
Qualifications: The candidate must be fluent with computer-based information systems, with at least a Bachelors' Degree in Management, Computer Science, or IT. The candidate must be career-minded, looking for a long-term stable job, and possess good communication skills. Should be fluent in spoken and written English and Nepali language.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Communicate with Lotus Energy clients and contacts, keep the interactions well-documented and provide information to respective departments as required.
- Update Lotus Energy’s ongoing activities in social media, articles, press releases and related blogs.
- Manage and update the content of the website as directed by the marketing department.
- Take minutes of staff meetings, and circulate as whenever required.
- Assist Lotus Energy staff in keeping records of all the works and projects performed.
The above position offer good benefits and a great working environment. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please apply within May 24, 2018 with your full bio-data including a recent photograph, and a short introductory letter, along with an application to email@example.com.
Human Resources Dept
PO Box 9219 Kathmandu, Nepal
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.