Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. is the leading Management Consulting Firm operating since 2004 in Nepal serving multi sector business areas of National and International Clients. We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven and result-orientated personnel with excellent managerial and leadership skills for the position given below.
Position: IT Head (1)
Age Limit: Candidates between 21 years to 45 years are only eligible to apply for all the above posts.
- Provide overall leadership and direct the firm’s technology effort to ensure continuous development and execution of technical strategies that enable to maintain smooth work flow
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment and management of current and future IT system across the organization
- Responsible of all aspects of the organization’s information technology and systems to provide communications to management, monitor progress and manage risk
- Responsible for ordering, acquisition, inventorying and disposition of hardware and software
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Endeavor to make technology and systems available around the clock, and establish disaster recovery or contingency plans to assure business continuity
Qualification and Experience Required:
- University Degree in BIT, BE in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in managerial role or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Experience and/or knowledge of various networking systems concepts including email, firewall, client- â€servers, network security, network protocols, etc.
- Previous experience with computer and printer maintenance and repair.
- Work independently and assist with multiple projects, priorities, and locations.
- Must demonstrate creativity and good design skills for different publications.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Expertise in Data Centre Management and Data Governance
Applicants are requested to send their updated CV/application letter by 2nd February, 2018. Please send your application via e-mail to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process.