Kalash Services Pvt. Ltd is an International standard “Call Center” serving local customer in Nepal. We are looking for the following position:
The position of IT service Representative (ITSR) consists of interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and accepting ownership for effectively solving customer issues and complaints; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Qualifications and requirement
- Bachelors in IT field
- Ability to use computers and computer systems, to process and verify information, and to resolve conflicts or negotiate;
- Good communication skills;
- Comfortable working in shifts.
- Fresher’s can apply
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage large amount of incoming calls in a timely manner;
- Handle customer inquiries and provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle customer complaints; obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes;
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication by identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
Interested Candidates are encouraged to apply through mail at email@example.com.