- Strong expertise with writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Minimum 1 Years+ experience working in a Company Environment (A must no freshers)
- Capable of Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS
- Excellent learning and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of any PHP languages and frameworks (e.g CI, Laravel) would be a plus point.
- Familiar working in the Agile environment
- Good understanding of version control (e.g GIT) and concepts like branching, merging and cherry picking
- Creative and self-managed
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Min. 1 year of experience
- Proficient in English language
- Working with the latest technologies (AWS, drone).
- Regular Team building activities
- Regular Outings
- 5 Working Days
- No salary restriction for deserving candidates
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Salary Review based on performance
- Based on experience
- No bar for deserving candidates
* Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Freshers do not apply!