The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities with advertising agencies and clients
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online, television and print marketing campaigns.
- Manage overall design of the website through marketing perspective
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner (advertising agencies) relationships for company marketing.
- At least Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Industry Experience in Television and Advertising
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
To Apply Login to www.p2p.com.np
For further queries please contact 015539788/015539746