Fracturecode Corporation is expanding rapidly and is currently establishing a new office to support our growth in the Asian region. We are looking for a very experienced Office Manager for this new office, which will have a key role in establishment as well as running the office. Initially the duties and responsibilities will be broad, but may be shaped to your liking as we grow. Our expectations as well as salary are high, so please make sure you meet the required qualifications before sending an application.
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Establishment and Management of new office in Nepal.
- Liaise efficiently with Government offices reg tax, import/export, travel Visa’s etc.
- Liaise with overseas offices, customers and suppliers.
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures and administrative systems
- Payment of expenses.
- Management of budgets.
- Financial reporting.
- Responsible for Coordinate office activities, incl. meetings and conferences.
- Booking of travel activities.
- Arrange Visa’s.
- Dealing with correspondence, preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Keeping personal records up to date.
- Manage office kitchen/cleaning staff.
Required Qualifications for this position:
- Previous experience with office startup in Nepal (Private Limited)
- Previous employment in a foreign company.
- Experience with people management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Experience writing financial reports.
- Previous experience working with government offices.
- You must be dedicated, disciplined and flexible to meet business needs.
- EXCELLENT English language skills in word as well as writing.
- Age: 28+
- 40 hours Monday – Friday and occationally weekends.
- A very attractive salary matching the qualifications and experience of the applicant
- A yearly discretionary bonus will be paid when agreed goals are met.
- Yearly performance evaluation and salary revision.
- Free meals during work hours.
- International working environment.
- We provide an informal working environment where having fun in and outside working hours has a high priority.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their application containing the following components:
- Cover Letter
- CV / Resume
- Scanned copy of experience / recommendation letter from previously companies
- Certificates of professional training
- At least one reference having up to date phone number.
Applications are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.