Daraz (daraz.com.np) is Nepal's largest e-commerce platform that runs on a marketplace model to connect buyers and sellers. Daraz operates in more than 20 countries across Asia and Africa, and is backed by Ooredoo, CDC Group and Rocket Internet, one of the world's largest e-commerce focused venture capital firms and start-up incubators.
Learn more about Daraz: www.daraz.com.np
Learn more about Rocket Internet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqiJX7_pzA
The Operations Manager is responsible for streamlining all the operations processes and constantly improving on the existing mechanisms.
- Implement order fulfillment processes which are largely uniform across countries
- Help in the development of the operations KPIs, dashboards and reporting at Global and Country level, supports the Business Analytics team in the system implementation
- Continuously enhance efficiency of the end to end order fulfillment process
- Responsible to meet the country order fulfillment KPIs
- Manage the performance of the local operation team: (1) Facilitate management of 3PL partner relationships (2) Continuous improvement in the KPIs
- Leads the country level training for the 3PL logistics teams to suit our needs
Qualities we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or management
- A minimum of two years experience within operations or supply chain function
- Solid understanding of an online marketplace operations and operation setup
- Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Flexibility, resilience and desire to learn
What we offer you:
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- A platform to put your creativity into action - come with new ideas, implement them and measure the impact.
- A unique experience in launching and scaling new internet concepts in Nepal
- Opportunity to work with an international team and become a part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- A unique experience at working with the best brains and sharpest minds within Nepal and on the international scene
Expect unlimited challenges, lots of responsibilities and modern working environment. If you have what it takes, please send an email with your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Operations Manager, along with your earliest date of availability.
Please address the following questions in your Cover Letter:
- Why do you want to join Daraz?
- What are your career goals and how can Daraz help you achieve these goals?
- Why are you the right candidate for this position?