1. Project Manager - 1
The main responsibility is to deliver projects to clients with very high-level quality. The position will be responsible for management of resources, scope and timeline of multiple concurrent projects throughout the lifecycle insuring all aspects of project quality. Thought leadership is expected at all stages of projects including inception, project planning, requirements, design, test planning, test execution, production delivery, etc
Qualification and Experience:
- Master in IT or related qualification.
- Expert in Project Management.
- Knowledge of latest technology and server hosting.
- Able to work with directly with client for specification and delivery on very challenging mobile project and latest technologies.
- Solid technical design and Analysis skill
- At least 8+ year solid experience in outsourcing company as a Project/Technical Manager.
- Dependable, self-motivated to analyze, develop, test and maintain existing and new web-based applications and websites.
- Previous supervisory experience of at least 20 team size
- Good communication skill in Nepali and English (written and speaking)
- Pleasant personality, dynamic, well organized, smart working and matured in profession
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and partners across all levels
- Get things done as per project milestones and deliver to client.
- Experience with the full life cycle of project management