The position is responsible for overall generation and management of sales and sales related activities in their respective region.
A. Main job responsibilities:
- Increase the volume of Sales by spreading the network in the wholesale and retail sector by availing his/her personal and business contact.
- Oversee and ensure smooth operation of sales-pipeline management to ensure products are rendered as per the expectation of clients.
- Arrange each employee working time schedule to effectively mobilize the human capital.
B. Other job responsibilities:
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the target setting for the sales team.
- Supervise and ensure maintenance of the progress report of the target set given to each employee.
- Plan and form high performing group(s) based on the performance evaluation of each employee to be sent to field work. Plan and Implement scheme as per the guidelines.
- Responsible to timely communicate and disseminate the information for systematic and smooth functioning of daily activities.
- Maintain cooperation relation with dealer in charge, wholesales and representatives of area allotted.
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization.
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to Sales heads.
- Reporting of the Market Dynamics and Corresponding Data Analytics to the Management.
- Responsible for other necessary works as assigned.
C. Qualification required
- Minimum qualification required: First hand practical knowledge with 5 years of experience in FMCG Industry
- Training: Leadership skills to lead the Team from the font
- Salary Package: Negotiable