Senior iOS Developer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide.
We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement.
We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
- Mobile SDK library: to record user experience data on the app
- Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heatmaps, User Analysis)
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our SDK aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of our iOS SDK and integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other experienced engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Work with the SDK team to improve and extend the iOS SDK by:
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and fitness of the SDK code
- Collaborating with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Degree education in Computer Science or close subject
- 4-5 years of commercial software development
- 2-3 years of iOS development experience, including having shipped applications
- Experience of maintaining a code base across multiple releases
- Proficient written and spoken English
Should be familiar with:
- GCD and other threading systems (and problems of multi-threaded code)
- Git version control
- Networking libraries
- Unit and UI testing
Useful to know:
- iOS framework development
- AV libraries-
- The difference between UIKit, OpenGL, and Metal based applications
- Low-level knowledge of how iOS code works
- Performance testing and tuning
Nice to have:
- Experience with Android, React-native, Xamarin, PhoneGap/Cordova
Ready for the leap: Reach out to email@example.com