We are looking for talented, energetic, and creative Developers with strong programming skills in web based enterprise grade and highly scalable applications.
- Research, designing, developing and maintaining large and small scaled .NET web applications.
- Utilize proven project management methods to plan, track, and status of projects.
- The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- The candidate must be proficiency in n-tier architecture, class structures, and stored procedures.
- Prepare project documents for working project
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP.NET (C#).
- Strong knowledge in C# and Sql Server.
- Good understanding of .NET MVC Framework.
- Familiar in RDBMS, MSSQL, XML and LINQ.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle and agile Development will be preferred.
- Have good knowledge of UI and UX practices for modern applications.
- Above industry average salary and benefits
- Dashain Bonus and Retention Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime and Project Incentives
- Performance review
- Free Lunch and Recreation Facilities
- Detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played
- Tools and Technologies used in current and/or previous job/s
- Expected monthly salary
If you are capable for the job, submit your resume with a cover letter at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.