This job description sets out the scope of the role of Senior SEO engineer who have GOOGLE PPC Knowledge at VIS Nepal. The ideal candidate should possess strong problem solving skills and illustrate the ability to work in a team environment under minimum supervision.
- To work closely with your Director of search strategy and the Head of commercial strategy and analysis to ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a robust technical strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client
- To work closely with the director as required when devising and managing advanced strategies for high value clients
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients
- To put specific strategies in place to ensure that a strong, diverse link portfolio is being developed for each of your clients
- To actively and frequently propose new and improved search engine marketing campaign ideas
KPIs and reports
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your assigned client accounts. To achieve increases across these campaigns in search rankings, traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other key performance indicators agreed with the Commercial Strategy team and the client
- To use a variety of proprietorial and third party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance on each account.
- To produce monthly reports for clients containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the client
Analytical and technical
- To carry out monthly SEO maintenance for a number of assigned on going client accounts, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of these campaigns
- To recommend on-site and technical changes and to carry out ‘hands-on’ changes where required
- To carry out advanced and detailed keyword research to identify the most effective and targeted key phrases for each client’s SEO campaign. To periodically reassess these key phrases in order to ensure that they continue to be the right terms to target
- To carry out detailed backlink analysis and devise innovative link building campaign ideas
- To ensure your knowledge of the search engine marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources
- To initiate and carry out objective testing of tools, resources and techniques
Key skills and experience
- Senior-level SEO professional with wide-ranging experience of digital marketing within different industries
- A passion for emerging platforms and a full and broad knowledge of effective SEO strategies and techniques
- An excellent understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages
- Thorough understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards
- Adequate programming knowledge eg PHP/ASP.Net, together with experience/knowledge of setting up server-side redirect rules using mod rewrite and/or ISAPI rewrite
- Personal experience of achieving better-than-expected results (rankings/traffic/conversions) across a number of SEO campaigns
- Proven and verifiable experience in achieving high organic rankings across a variety of industry sectors
- Analytical, with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information, news, data and research quickly – and distil the most important/relevant information for intelligent strategic development
- Proficient user of Google Analytics and other major third party analytics platforms
- Highly numerate and literate, with the ability to produce top quality written reports
- Extensive blogging experience
- Excellent working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
Please email your CV and a cover letter in the given email address.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Attractive salary and various opportunities to grow on a personal and professional level. This Job is NOT open for fresher or beginners.