VIS is looking for qualified and experienced Social Media Expert to join our Marketing Team in Kathmandu. We are looking for fast learner and energetic person who can be easily trained further for this position.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT RESPONSIBILITIES
The details of this position will encompass:
- Should have knowledge on Facebook and LinkedIn Marketing.
- Create, implement and monitor comprehensive social media strategies (& their accounts) for our clients.
- Assists with identifying new social media promotion ideas and community-building opportunities for clients.
- Provides support for ongoing projects, including social media strategy, daily social media updates and monthly reporting.
- Helps brainstorm ideas for blog content and coordinates with content team to support our client’s blogs.
- Executes on social media campaigns to drive traffic and increase conversions on client websites.
- Uses tools like Google Analytics, Open Site Explorer and Hootsuite to evaluate social media ROI and monitor social media mentions.
- Stays on top of trends and current events in search, social, and content marketing industries.
- Implement a variety of tactics and techniques based on different situations and circumstances, to include crowd-sourcing, viral marketing, reputation enhancement and
- PR crisis management. Forecast, measure and analyse performance and results for individual clients.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Requires at least 1-2 years of work experience in social media, marketing, advertising, SEO or similar field, preferably including strategy development and implementation of social media campaigns
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Curiosity and passion for the search marketing industry
- Socially savvy person that has interacted on Twitter, Facebook, Blog and other online communities
- Ability to multitask and handle lots of different projects at once
- Team player that can contribute to our client’s marketing strategies in a group environment.
- Requires little direction and can hit the ground running with any task presented
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
- Confidence and willingness to take risks and bring new ideas to the table
Please email your CV and a cover letter in the given email address.
Working hours: 7:00 AM -3:30 PM.
Attractive salary and various opportunities to grow on a personal and professional level.