Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is a company working in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunication Services within the country. Being pioneer in IT and Telecommunication Services, we have been currently focusing in major fronts of Internet Management Solution, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine to Machine (M2M), Remote device monitoring and configuration, Smart Bus Solution (follow the link, https://www.ntc.net.np/pages/view/nt-bus-internet) , and telecommunication services provided by Nepal Telecom such as Nepal Telecom Enquiry Service 197, NT Bus Internet and with various other Bundling products like Mobile and Internet Devices of Nepal Telecom.
Established in 1999, the company currently employs 250 + staffs (Including Nepal Telecom call Center) with the combined expertise and competence in technology and management. Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. recently focusing in the development of the IoT & M2M, Smart Bus Project and Telecommunication sector on this regards, we are announcing Vacancy for our project as given below requirements.
Administrative Officer 1 Position
REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for hardworking, leading and ambitious individuals who have the minimum 4 years of Professional Experience in administrative field. The representative should have management skills, multi task oriented with high leadership skills.
Preferred: Business Management Graduates /Master OR any relevant graduates are also welcome
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Able to create and maintain personal and official records of every staffs, financial records, other records and database
· Manage staff leave and provide varieties of administrative support functions
· Scheduling company calendar and updating as necessary
· Organizing schedule for cleaning, repair and maintenance of office equipments and maintenance issues and general repair
· Preparing travel arrangement for staffs when required and preparing travel budgets and expenditure
· Preparing correspondence and documentation as required
· Able to monitor and report performance of staffs
· Assist with new hiring process
· Provide input into the review and update of staff job description
· Able to monitor and maintain records of office equipments, inventory supplies and purchase, orders delivery and replacement
· Maintain a relationship with Clients and other NGO/INGO
· Remuneration offered 20k – 30k (negotiable for the deserving candidates)
· Other facilities are offered as per official rules and regulations
· Candidates applying for the above mentioned position should be at least + 30 years.
· Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
Perspective candidates should drop their Resume/CV via http://www.cybernetics.com.np/company/career/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com before 18th February 2018.Only short listed candidates will be notified for an interview.