Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited (NHE) is leading Company involved in Hydro and Electro mechanical equipment including HV substations, manufacturing and installation& repair for hydro & electric sector. NHE is seeking self-confident, dynamic and result oriented individual for the following positions:
Position: Sr. Mechanical Engineer
No. of Post: 2 (Two)
Level: X (Ten)
Duty Station: Butwal
- Perform design, calculation and drawing on mechanical engineering areas.
- Prepare tenders, quotations and proposals for clients on engineering areas.
- Manage Hydropower Projects
- Negotiate with customers, suppliers and subcontractors to achieve fair deal for contract.
- Execute other jobs as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters’ degree in Mechanical Engineering from recognized university/institute with 4 years’ work experienceor Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineeringfrom the recognized university/institute with at least 6 years work experience. Candidates having exposure in hydro power projects will be given preference.
- Type of employment: On contract basis with possibility of being regular employee based on performance.
Salary and other benefits: Negotiable as per experience.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to send an application along with bio-data, copies of educational certificates and a recent passport size photograph before 20th February 2018 by post to or e-mail:
Only shortlisted candidates will we contacted for further selection process. For more details about the Company please visit http://www.nhe.com.np
HR & Admin Manager
Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited
Post Box No.1, Butwal, Nepal.