Job Title: Support Manager (Software)
Responsible to: Director of Operation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position has responsibility for technical solution to client’s specific requirement regarding software implementation.
- Responsible for all technical solution to clients’ requirement after sales closure
- Advises, guides and prepares client and their user about software use
- Record, organize and prepare client’s specific requirements, specifications and expectations and ensure such requirements are delivered to client on timely basis
- Install, train and support end users of our School Management Software
- Analyze each support request for root cause, determine if the issue could be prevented by changes in the software or business processes, and outline change recommendations
- Prepare routine end user and support staff instructions and assist in the development of training and orientation materials.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding application enhancements, user support needs and improving customer satisfaction.
- Use SQL Server database to perform various queries
- Use SAP Crystal Reports to customize reports
- Use Microsoft office tools
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- This position requires over 1 years of experience in technical support
- Use deductive problem solving skills to investigate and solve a broad range of puzzles each day
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical users and highly technical users
- Ability to communicate professionally by phone and email
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to research and figure out complex software and IT systems
- A desire to make things more efficient - we are looking for someone who enjoys initiating change
- Excellent follow-through with minimal management
This position requires ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to provide an excellent, 100% focused experience to customers with every interaction. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter, who has a passion for excellence and values integrity, innovation and success.