Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Vacancy Credit Officer for our client company.
A reputed company based in Lalitpur.
Position: Vacancy Credit Officer / Loan Officer (Preferably Male)-1
MBA/MBS Running or BBA/BBS Passed. CA/ACCA Running or Pass
2-3 Years in relative field
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Salary Per Month: 30,000.00 (Negotiable)
- PF 10% of Basic Salary
- Bonus as per bonus act
- Others benefits are as per organizational HR guidelines