Daraz is Asia’s fastest growing online marketplace, offering an unparalleled shopping experience in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Nepal. Daraz hosts a wide assortment of consumer electronics, fashion and beauty products, alongside a rapidly growing miscellany of general merchandise. Daraz privileges the personalization and security of the shoppers’ experience above all else. Excellent value-for-money, large assortment of original products, fast delivery and easy returns are Daraz signatures. Daraz offers not just a retail solution of optimal convenience, it is effecting disruptive change in the digitization of the region. Daraz is owned by CDC Group – the UK Government’s Development Finance Institution (DFI) focused on supporting and developing businesses in Africa and South Asia – as well as the Asia Pacific Internet Group (APACIG).
Learn more about Daraz: www.daraz.com.np
Learn more about Rocket Internet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqiJX7_pzA
Daraz is an online platform that connects buyers and sellers from all over Nepal and facilitates smooth transactions. The Content Analyst is responsible for the timely and accurate upload and maintenance of content to the Daraz website. S/he will research and proof materials (images and text) for the site. S/he will work independently as well as on the feedback from the managers with an aim to contribute to web-traffic and eventually sales.
- Uploading contents (in CSV form) to the Daraz website by agreed deadlines.
- Carrying out regular/scheduled updates of existing contents.
- Approving products listed by sellers in our website.
- Updating prices and stocks of products listed in our website.
- Enhancing and renaming images in the product listings.
- Delisting obsolete items and sellers from our website.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational ability.
- Quick learner.
- Familiar with Excel and other web applications.
- Know how of e-commerce business is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Those with ongoing Bachelor’s degree is can also apply.
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Unique opportunity to learn about e-commerce and scale-up the concept in Nepal
- Chance to work on an international project with creative minds in a fun working environment.
- Five days a week (Monday to Friday) 9 AM to 6 PM working hours.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to forward their updated resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org