Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Junior Accountant/Share and Stock Market Analyst for our client company.
A reputed private investment company involved in stock trading, commodities brokerage, and insurance sales and service.
Position: Junior Accountant/Share and Stock Market Analyst
- Data collection from financial statements of Banks, Finance Companies, Insurance companies, Hydro Companies, and Hotels
- Equity Analysis
- Company report writing
- Market research and report writing
- Admin paper work required for stock trading
- Data gathering from various news sources
- Ad hoc assistance
Education: Bachelors (specialization in finance or accounting preferred)
Experience: 1 year minimum
- Positive and learning attitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to be flexible and work outside the scope of requirements
- Willing to work overtime, if necessary
Salary: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 (depending on experience and ability) plus Rs. 2000 for lunch and other expenses.