(First advertisement published on 12 January 2018)
Gramin Mahila Srijanshil Pariwar (GMSP) is a community based non-profit and non-government organization, located in Sindhupalchok district. It is established to work and advocate against human trafficking, slavery, gender-based violence, and to promote human rights, peace, women rights and child rights. Along with this, GMSP has been working for humanitarian aspect on Disaster Risk Response ,Reconstruction(Shelter), WASH, Education, Gender and Livelihood program at present. GMSP is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfil the following vacant position to implement its ongoing project in Sindhupalchok district .
Designation: Program Co-ordinator
Required No: 1 (one)
Location: Sindhupalchok District
Duty station: Office base with frequent travel to project area (as per requirement)
Report to: Executive Director
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director of GMSP and the advisory guidance of the donor organization, the program co-ordinator will be responsible for the following areas/activities:
- To work as a responsible person of the overall program, administrate management of GMSP.
- Safeguard all essential project documents and maintain confidentiality.
- Staff management and other communication related work.
- Establish and maintain up to date filing system.
- Co-ordination with donor and program team.
Human Resource Management
- Conduct staff recruitment process and documentation as per the need.
- Co-ordinate for staff evaluation and documentation.
- Play supporting role for staff reward and punishment.
- Prepare project report (monthly, quarterly and annual) as per need and format provided by Donor and GMSP.
- Support Procurement and logistic arrangement / manage and documentation base on the guideline.
- Preparation of budget and plan as per need of the program.
- Monitor and manage program with allocated budget.
- Ensure compliance of financial laws, SWC and donor requirements.
- Verifying supporting document as per Donor requirement and GMSP rules.
- To keep record of all project implementation in soft and hard copies.
- Ensure that expenses are timely and appropriately made and charged to the relevant budget line and cost centres.
- Assist donor and GMSP board providing accurate data and documents.
- Masters' degree in sociology or related subjects with 5 years experience OR, Bachelor's Degree on related subject and 10 years experience.
- Good knowledge on MS word, excel, power point.
- Excellent command of both oral and written English
- Demonstrate ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization
- Good reporting, communication and interpersonal skills is required;
- Ability to travel frequently to the project area.
- Salary and benefits for the above post are as per organization rule.
Interested candidate can submit their application directly at GMSP office (Pangretar-Sindhupalchok) or send us an email stating the position you want to apply on the subject line on firstname.lastname@example.org including cover letter and updated CV by 19th January 2018.
Only short listed candidate will be called for the further selection process(es).
GMSP is an equal opportunity provider; we do encourage applying by the women, survivor , Dalits and marginalized people and People with disabilities.