FEDO invites interested and qualified Nepali Citizens to apply for the following position for the Central Office, Kathmandu.
Position: Program Officer (1)
The Program Officer will be responsible for program designing, planning, implementing and coordinating programs and project activities S/he will also assist to develop proposal as per the need and interest of organization in close coordination and cooperation with Executive Director.
- Masters degree in management, social sciences (or equivalent) at least three years working experience in I/NGOs in similar position.
- Has a proposal writing, project cycle management and communication skill.
- An effective team member with good networking facilitation and negotiating skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written Nepali and English.
- Good understanding of the socio-economic, legal and political context of Nepal; Dalit movement, current debates and issues.
Applications can be sent to the following address along with a cover letter, resume, latest photograph and name of two referees. Applications will be accepted till 5 PM on 26 April, 2019
Feminist Dalit Organization (FEDO) P.O. Box 4366, Kathmandu, Nepal
Dalit Women are highly encourage to apply