Counselor is required to have:
- A relationship of trust and respect with clients.
- Actively listening to client concerns and empathizing with their position.
- Accepting without bias the issues raised by clients
- Helping clients towards a deeper understanding of their concerns.
- Challenging any inconsistencies in what clients say or do.
- Helping clients to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward.
- Referring clients to other sources of help, as appropriate.
- Attending supervision and training courses.
- Liaising, as necessary, with other agencies and individuals to help make changes based on the issues raised by clients.
- Working to agreed targets in relation to client contact.
- Keeping records and using reporting tools.
- Knowledge in IT Tools.
Duty and Responsibility
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Customer service attitude.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Handle the incoming call and reception.
- Handle customers politely.
- Report of daily activities.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume along with cover letter at email@example.com