- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospective.
- Use marketing data to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Responsible for going door to door to proactively sell product & services.
- Convince client to acquire service through persuasive technique.
- Explain clients about our service, price and schemes.
- Distribution of brochures & pamphlets.
- Work at assigned territory or given leads
- Prepares and maintains reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Bachelor degree preferable
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel & PowerPoint
- Self-driven personality and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Presentation skills
- Bike & license is preferable
Freshers passionate to persue their career in the Sales Associates are also encouraged to apply.
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by 23rd Feb 2018
Only short listed candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process