- Analyze user stories and functional specifications to help ensure the quality of mobile and web applications.
- Prepare and execute test plans, test scripts, test cases and assure the quality of the project.
- Ensure the documentation and communication of test results and issues to team and clients.
- Lead QA team in a project
- Bugs/improvement with team members, project manager and other stakeholders through an issue tracking system of the company.
- Contribute to improve quality assurance process of the company through new researches, technologies and tools.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of mobile app testing (iOS/Android) & web app testing.
- Excellent documentation skill to prepare test plan, test cases and test reports.
- Experience of automation testing tools like selenium, appium etc
- Excellent skills and experience to design and implement test procedures, test scripts, test cases in collaboration with other team members.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on agile/scrum software development methodology
- Self motivated, positive attitude and keen to learn new testing tools & technologies.
- Proactiveness and enthusiastic nature.
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- 5 Working days only
- Dashain Bonus
- Flexible and creative working environment
- Refreshment Parties and Outings
- Free lunch/snacks/tea
- Training and development programs
If you think you are the perfect one for the above post then send your CV with cover-letter in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and Be A Part of SmartMobe Family!!!
SmartMobe Solutions, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.