JOB TITLE: Senior Unity Developer
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android (OSX and Windows is considered a plus).
- Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code in C#.
- Work within Unity to build robust game systems.
- Implement systems for the games based on design specifications.
- Implement, debug and refine core game play features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers.
- Strong Unity 3D/2D programming skills.
- Previous experience with C#.
- Experience using version control.
- Self-motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up with industry standards.
- Self-Starter who is able to identify and solve problems.
- Thrive on learning new technologies; excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Capable of working independently and within teams. Problem solving abilities
- Salary 50K-100k based on experience
- 5 working Days, Dashain Bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Drop Your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.