SeeLogic is an independent CRM consultancy helping businesses get the most from their relationships with best-fit CRM technologies. With over 20 years’ experience and 100’s of successful CRM projects to our name, we ensure our clients’ CRM projects are a success by providing unrivaled expertise at each stage of the CRM journey.
Proud to be a partner of all the industry-leading CRM software providers, SeeLogic has developed tailored solutions to meet the needs of different industries.
Like most organizational strategies, CRM is a journey and not a destination, which does not end with a software implementation go-live - in fact, go-live is just the very beginning! At SeeLogic, we do not deem a CRM project to be a success until it has been successfully adopted by all the users, which is why we provide several services to get user buy-in and help organizations manage the change process.
Seelogic International Pvt. Ltd. is looking for dynamic and smart persons to expand our Development Team to help our clients build their products better.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements, create designs and architect solutions using formal methods
- Producing code using .NET (C#)
- Work cooperatively in a project-focused development team
- Software testing
Desired Skills& Experience:
- Have at least 3 years experience in related roles.
- Advanced C# knowledge
- Strong experience in .Net platform
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Willingness to work on Dynamics 365 CRM and related Office 365 products
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM will be a plus point.
- Experience in business applications is a plus (CRM or ERP applications preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written English skills