Sr. Laravel / MEAN stack developer
Salary: Above 45k ( Provided Based on Experience )
- Bachelors in Information Technology or related field.
- Must have proactive and enthusiastic nature.
- Should have creativity and innovativeness.
- Must be research oriented.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards nature.
- 4 years experience in PHP with at least 2 years experience in laravel (experience of nodejs is compulsion).
- SQL and No-SQL database knowledge (MongoDB, Maria, MySQL).
- Excellent programming in designing/developing secure and high usage RESTful APIs, Web Services including SOAP and good knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Should be able to work with third-party API integration and payment integration.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (Bower, npm, Gulp, Grunt, etc).
- Good at Software Testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat), MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creating application and server end to end architecture.
- Architecting development patterns for client-side applications.
- Understanding multi-platforms delivery(mobile vs desktop) and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Designing database schema, flowchart, ER diagrams and proper documentation for efficient workflow.
Other Specific Requirements:
- Motivation to learn and explore.
- Desire to expand skill sets.
- Good command in English.
- Should have the ability to understand the project/product requirements.
- The candidate should be very focused & committed to achieve goals.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be ready to extend working hours to meet up with project deadlines.
- Should always have encouragement in suggesting ideas to improve the product.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus for your hard work
- Laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week, Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Certification.
Please apply before June 9th, 2018 with your Curriculum Vitae (CV), well-written cover letter and your expected salary at email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org