Major skills required:
- Bachelors running with minimum 2 years’ experience on the similar position or 3 years’ experience in the supervisory role with renown supermarket
- Ability to lead, motivate/mentor, communicate, and generally interact with people in a positive way.
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Drives sales in assigned store
- Improves financial performance of the store
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to staff on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Participates in community outreach programs
- Provides supervision and development for the staff of his/her assigned store
To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their updated resume, copies of academic certificates, experience letter and copy of citizenship at firstname.lastname@example.org.