Can You Handle These ?
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote Design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Slicing materials for development
- Creating/editing photos for blog and social media posts
- Create designs of digital marketing materials
Do You Have ?
- Bachelor's degree in related areas with proficiency in web/mobile application Designing.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Web/Mobile Application Designer
- Demonstrable Graphic and UX Design skill with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Sound Knowledge in Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Sound knowledge of current Internet technologies, Browsers, HTML5, CSS3, Mobile Design trends and Web application interface design nuances
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Proactiveness and enthusiastic nature
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- 5 Working days only
- Dashain Bonus
- Flexible and creative working environment
- Refreshment Parties and Outings
- Free lunch/snacks/tea
- Training and development programs
If you think you are the perfect fit then send us your CV with cover-letter in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and Be A Part of SmartMobe Family!!!
SmartMobe Solutions, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.